3D Modeling 2
Does your child want to create 3D Models with precision?
- Use Boolean Operations (programming concepts) on shapes
- Use 3D modeling tools to create structures (ie. House, Jeep, etc…)
- Modeling with straight or revolution extrusions, sections and fillets
- Work within the robot simulation module and drawing sheets modules
- Learn the fundamentals of 3D modeling and designing (including basic terminologies)
- Learn to import and export your models (to standard formats) into advanced software for further tweaking.
- No prior 3D modeling or designing experience required to create wonderful models.
- Understand basics of 3D modeling using
- primitive creations (boxes, spheres, cylinders, etc…)
- modification operations (translation, rotation, scaling, mirroring, offset, etc…)
- Boolean operations (union, difference, intersect, etc…)
- Topological components like vertices, edges, wires, planes using Python scripting.
- Be able to use scripting framework and Python console.
- Be able to play with micro recording and editing features.