Junior 3D Game Design
Does your child want to create 3D games with little to no experience on how to create 3D Games?
Let them learn how to make a 3D Game with “Junior 3D Game Design” class!
- Have a firm grasp on core designing tools such as creating personal worlds from scratch.
- Create personal worlds, levels, adventures, quests, etc
- Learn the fundamentals of basic video game design;
- Levels with different elements (lava/water),
- Set up goals that the characters need to achieve
- Create enemies (person or an object)
- Texture environments
- Create particles, lights, and entities!
- User (kid) friendly interface
- Modify the world however the student wants just with a simple click and roll of a mouse wheel.
- Learning lots of different game modes such as Sidescroller, RPG, Machinima, Kartmode, and more!!
- With scripting more mode features are also available such as Racemode, Waterwars, Hide and Seek, Digging and Building, customization water waves.
- Kids learn the fundamentals of video game designing.
- Fundamental Physics is also involved such as physics on a bullet (falls down, etc)
- Be able to go from the editing mode to game mode easily with just one click/shortcut.