Junior 3D Game Programming
Does your child want to learn how to create a 3D game? Take our Junior 3D Game Programming class to learn how to create 3D games!
- Use action blocks within the game environment.
- Learn how to use available tools properly for its purposes.
- Customize the action blocks for the effect kids want in their game.
- Kids will learn how to manage landscapes for their games, interactive terrain editor. They can make elaborated landscapes, more complicated and immersive games!
- Kids will be working in an action block (icon-based) programming environment. They don’t need to be a programmer, but they’ll understand the programming concepts such as oriented object programming and logic.
- Those action blocks are programmed using physical and real world concepts (ie: collision, pickups, gravity, etc… )
- The game created by kids within this class can be played on Xbox as well!