LEGO® Robotics Beginner
Does your child want to do more with LEGO® blocks? Do they want to program LEGO® robots to do something or detect something?
- Design a LEGO® structure (such as a robot) and build various challenge-related models
- Work with Motors, axles, gears, tilt sensors, motion sensors, and a lot more within different projects
- Program the personalized structure with the software to see physical outcome on the robots
- Learn basic/fundamental concepts of programming by using “Snap Blocks” (forming instructions with drag and drop ease)
- Robotics combines LEGO® building, computer programming, problem-solving skills, and team work in a fun and a challenging environment.
- With Robotics being a fun and a creative field, kids will explore STEM field themselves to understand the advance concepts of autonomous machines which can complete useful tasks in a fun and interactive way!
- Other skills kids can pick up from these classes are as follows:
- How to break up a complex code into simple manageable parts
- Use simple tasks to create complex behaviors
- Debug (find and fix the bugs)
- Build critical thinking and problem solving skills which can be used now and in the future for any career field.