LEGO® Robotics Intermediate
Does your child want to learn programming with LEGO® blocks?
LEGO® Robotics Intermediate is a highly effective class in developing teamwork and self-confidence within kids as well.
- Learn advanced concepts of programming
- Obstacle detection and avoidance
- Proximity sensor control
- Virtual path following
- Design a LEGO® structure (such as a robot), and build a challenge-related model using different kits
- Work with Motors, axles, gears, sensors, ultrasonic sensors, and a lot more within different projects
- Program the personalized structure within the software to see physical outcome on the LEGO® structure
- Robotics combines LEGO® building, computer programming, problem-solving skills, and team work in a fun and a challenging environment.
- With Robotics being a fun and a creative field, kids will explore STEM field themselves to understand the advance concepts of autonomous machines which can complete useful tasks in a fun and interactive way!
- Other skills kids can pick up from these classes are as follows:
- Project Management
- How to break up a complex code into simple manageable parts
- Use simple tasks to create a complex behaviors
- Debug (find and fix the bugs). Troubleshooting. Problem analysis.
- Build critical thinking and problem solving skills which can be used now and in the future for any career field.